Venton Dental Reduce Speed 20:1 Contra Angle Handpiece
- Item No.XS-IVMMOQ1 Piece
- Product size18 x 4 x 8 cmProduct weight0.5 kg
Ship to United States by Express FedEx IP(DTD) CN¥141.76
Lead Time 8 daysShipping time 2-8 days
If you have your own design, please contact us, there will have a professional customer service to communicate with you.
Don't have your files right now?No worries, Check out our art tips for more information.
If over 500pcs, mass production will start until pre-production sample has been approved.
Est. 7 days production
Packaging & Delivery
- Single package size:
- 18 x 4 x 8 cm
- Single gross weight:
- 0.5 kg
20:1 reduce speed contra angle handpiece
Maximum speed: 2000 rpm/min
Burs type: diameter 2.35mm
Nozzle type: external water supply
Chuck type: push button
Light guide type: no fiber
* Take the safety of the patient as a priority and be careful when using it.
* Before each use, please check the patient's mouth beforehand, pay attention to vibration, noise and fever. If you feel abnormal, please stop using it quickly and authorize the seller to contact.
* Wear of bearings and gears or foreign matter entering the machine head may cause burns and avoid strong impact and fall.
* Do not disassemble, modify, etc. the phone. If the product fails and cannot be repaired on site, please send it to the designated dealer.
*The bur/drill can only be installed or removed when the motor is completely stopped.
*Do not use non-recommended burs/drills/grinding heads. Otherwise, the bur/tooth/grinding head may bend or fly out during operation. Do not exceed the drive motor speed recommended by the bur/tooth/grinding head manufacturer.
* Do not use burs/tooths/grinding heads that are bent, damaged or unqualified. Otherwise, even within the recommended speed range, the needle handle may be bent or broken.
* Please keep the needle handle/drill handle clean. Stains in the chuck device will prevent the stylus from being properly secured, causing the bur to fly out during use.
*Do not use a mobile phone that does not have a bur/drill/grinding head.
* For contra-angle handpieces, do not touch the back cover button of the phone during use or while still running, and do not touch the back cover button of the phone to the patient, which may cause the button to be pressed, resulting in patient risk or cell phone failure.
* For straight mobile phones, make sure that the stylus/grinding head is securely locked by the locking device during use, and that the mobile phone is not allowed to operate when the locking device is not locked.
* Cooling water should be supplied during operation, otherwise it may cause overheating. If there is a cooling water supply failure, it must be stopped immediately. Overheating of the treatment site should be avoided.
* For safety protection, wear protective glasses or a dust mask when cutting.
* Do not use excessive force on the treatment site.
* For the first time use and after each use, please be sure to clean, oil and autoclave the mobile phone, nozzle holder, Y-type shunt tube and cleaning tube drill. If blood is splashed on the phone, it will cause rust after condensation. Skip oiling may cause overheating.
*Please wipe the phone with the recommended disinfectant from Venton. Only disinfectants that are chlorine-free and certified by a formal accreditation body should be used.
*Please perform regular maintenance inspections.