Digitally Controlled Dental Piezo Ultrasonic Scaler for Sale
If you have your own design, please contact us, there will have a professional customer service to communicate with you.
Don't have your files right now?No worries, Check out our art tips for more information.
If over 500pcs, mass production will start until pre-production sample has been approved.
Est. 7 days production
Weight of main unit: 0.65kg
Weight of power supply: 0.93kg
Rated input: ~220V 50Hz
Output Power: 38VA
Fuse of mam unit: T1.6AL 250V
Fuse of power supply: T0.5AL 250V
Primary tip vibration excursion: <90um
Tip vibration frequency: 28kHz±3kHz
Output power of tip: 3W~20W
Half-excursion force: >0.5N
Water entrance pressure: 0.01MPa~0.05MPa
The product is used for teeth cleaning and also an important device for teeth disease prevention and treatment. The Ultrasonic scaler is composed of main unit, handpiece, cable, water pipe, tip, torque wrench, foot switch, and power supply.
The ultrasonic scaler has following features:
1. Detachable handpiece can be autoclaved under 134 ℃ and 0.22 Mpa.
2. Automatic frequency tracking ensures that the device always works on the best frequency, stable and efficient performance.
1. The hemophilia patient is forbidden to use this equipment.
2. The patients or doctors with heart pacemaker are forbidden to use this equipment.
3. The heart disease patient, pregnant woman and children should be cautious to use this equipment.
Equipment safety classification:
1. Operating mode: Continuous operation
2. Type of protection against electric shock: Class II
3. Degree of protection against electric shock: Type B applied part
4. Applied part of the equipment: Tip
5. Degree of protection against harmful ingress of water: Ordinary equipment
6. Degree of protection against harmful ingress of water: protection degree against water (used on foot switch): IPXl
7. Degree of safety of application in the presence of a flammable anesthetic mixture with air or with oxygen or nitrous oxide: Equipment can not be used in the presence of a flammable anesthetic mixture with air or with oxygen or nitrous oxide.
1. Environment temperature: +5℃ to +40℃
2. Relative humidity: 30%~75%
3. Atmosphere pressure: 7KPa to 106KPa
4. Temperature of the water at the inlet: not higher than +25℃