Fast 1S Dental Led Curing Lamp with Digital Display Screen
If you have your own design, please contact us, there will have a professional customer service to communicate with you.
Don't have your files right now?No worries, Check out our art tips for more information.
If over 500pcs, mass production will start until pre-production sample has been approved.
Est. 7 days production
Net weight: 0.6kgs
Power supply: rechargeable Lithium battery
Battery mode: ICR 18490
Battery voltage and capacity: 3.7V/1500mAh
Battery has protection against Over-voltage, over-current and short circuit.
Power Input: AC 100V-240V, 50HZ/60HZ
Input Power: 10VA
Power Output: DC5V/1A
5W high power blue light LED
Checking method: the LED light is fine when the light is on during operating correctly.
The wave length of this product can match with the clinical dental resin solidification, such as 3M, Dentsply etc.
Wave length: 440nm-480nm
Light intensity: 1200 mw/cm²-1600mw/cm²
Environment temperature: +10℃to +40℃
Relative humidity: 30%-75%
Atmosphere pressure: 70kpa to106kpa
Operating mode: intermittent operation
Protection type against electrical shock: class II
Protection degree against electrical shock: type B
Protection against harmful Ingress of water or particular matter ordinary equipment (IPX0).
Safety in the presence of flammable anesthetic mixture with air, oxygen or nitrous oxide: not suitable under this condition.
1. Please recharge the battery at least 4 hours before first time usage.
2. In order to prevent cross-infection, it is forbidden to reuse the disposable sleeve.
3. The top of the main unit can be turned 360 degrees to both left and right while it is forbidden to remove.
4. During operation, the blue light should be aimed straightly at the composite resin to ensure the effect of solidification.
5. Avoid aiming the blue light at eyes directly.
6. Please use the power adapter and lithium battery which is designed and supplied by our company, it may cause potential dangers to operator and patient by using the power adapter and lithium battery which is designed and supplied by other manufacturers.
7. It is forbidden to use metal of other conductors to touch the main unit and the charging point of pedestal because it may burn the internal circuit or make the lithium battery short circuit.
8. Please recharge the battery in cool and ventilated room.
9. It is forbidden to self-taking apart the battery, in order not to result in short-circuit or leakage.
10. It is forbidden to extrude, shake or rock the battery. The Li-ion battery is forbidden to be in short-circuit situation and it is forbidden to put the battery with metal or other conductors.
11. To avoid electromagnetic interference, the device should be installed at the medical site which meet the requirement of EMC.